Skip to content
- The short film must have been completed after 1st January 2012.
- Students can submit films, filmed through mobile.
- The film can be Documentary, Experimental, Narrative, Fiction, Non-Fiction or Animation. The original film may be produced on 35 mm, 16 mm, HD, DIGI BETA, BETA SP, U-MATIC, DV, DVD, but the film must be available on DVD presentation or preview purpose for Technical committee, Selection committee and Jury panel.
- The Festival does not have a particular theme, the filmmaker can make a film on any genre he/she want.
- The total running time of the short film must be less than 45 minutes in length, including front and back credits. There is no minimum running time.
- The short film can be in any language or any genre. All non-English films must have English sub-titles for festival presentation.
- If Submitting Offline then Two DVD’s of the film need to be submitted along with the entry. Each Preview DVD should be labelled with the Film title, running-time contact E-mail and phone number.
- Multiple entries can be submitted, but with separate entry forms, preview DVD, synopsis/description, still photographs, press kit should be enclosed. Each film is considered as a new entry.
- Organizers have right to use the Entries / Send / Selected / Nominated films, DVD and materials from the film for festival promotional purposes and to retain DVD copies of each film as part of our festival library.
- Films once selected & submitted for final screening will not be allowed to be withdrawn under any circumstances until the festival is over.
- The publicity material (Brochure, Stills, Poster, etc.) and a synopsis of the short film need to be enclosed with the entry. Entry materials submitted will not be returned to the entrant.
- Transportation and insurance costs of DVDs, related documents, photographs and publicity materials from the country of origin to the Festival Office shall be borne by the applicant. The festival will not be responsible for the parcel stuck with the Airport Authority of India or Custom department. The customs duties should be paid by Filmmaker/Producers.
- The Film should be submitted before the deadline.
SISFF 2019 is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, misdirected, postage due, stolen, or misappropriated entries.
- Entry Forms with incorrect / inadequate / illegible / ambiguous particulars will not be considered.
- The festival committee reserves the right to accept or refuse any film without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- DVDs submitted for selection will be considered as final and no changes will be entertained after submission. It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to submit DVDs without any physical/quality defects.
- The competition is open for students as well as professionals.
Students with films shot on mobiles are welcome.
Call Now Button